Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Sweet Heart

Adventure #68 I've Been Trying To Do It Right!

Had the perfect weekend with my Brutus Beefcake. Its Sunday Night, he is asleep at my tanned toes. I know this because he is snoring and I can feel his hot breath at my feet. He is still tired from his Saturday night of bar hopping with my best friends. Didn't know he was also an avid shuffle board player? I didn't know that Margarita Pizza crust made farts that smell like a dead grandma left out in the Florida heat in her rocking chair? Didn't know that after 5 hrs. this dog still had the energy to conquer a full size keg and make it his bitch/bar stool? Didn't know a lot of things until this weekend. Didn't know you could be thinking about somebody you just started hanging out with?  I spent the evening summing up some stories with a friend, downloaded some new itunes and watch a little baseball. Nothing is really new. No News is good news.. correct?  With that and keeping our toes crossed... I leave you with a new added song... Video Below To Follow!

"Ho Hey" By The Lumineers
(Ho!) I've been trying to do it right
(Hey!) I've been living a lonely life
(Ho!) I've been sleeping here instead
(Hey!)I've been sleeping in my bed,
(Ho!) I've been sleeping in my bed (Hey!)

(Ho!) So show me family
(Hey!) All the blood that I would bleed
(Ho!) I don't know where I belong
(Hey!) I don't know where I went wrong
(Ho!) But I can write a song (Hey!)

1,2,3 I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet (Ho!)

(ho!) I don't think you're right for him
(hey!) Look at what it might have been if you
(ho!) Took the bus to china town
(hey!) I've been standing on Canal
(ho!) And Bowery (hey!)
(ho!) And she'd be standing next to me (hey!)

1,2,3 I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet heart
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet heart

And love we need is now
Let's hope for some
Cause oh, we're bleeding out

I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet heart
I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet (Ho!)





No comments:

Post a Comment