Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What Goes Down. Must Come Back Up!

Adventure #69 Don't Drink The Tequila!

When I say that I cannot make this shit up.... PEOPLE I mean It! Over the last few months, I have dated a bunch of donuts. I said to myself.. get back out there...live again and try on a few for size. Well, being on a pretty low fat diet, I once again should have listen to my old, love handles. They used to be pretty spot on about everything. My old instincts were high and my "guydar" was an exact match! After an extended period of drought (fill in the blanks), I chugged back some questionable tequila without hesitation. If you have read one of my most popular posts "Mr. Tequila" Adventure #59 My Live-In Cock Blocker, you would have first met "Mr. Tequila!" I don't need to go there; we all know what happened. But what is so funny is what happens next. Yep... Lets Just list what I was told.

(SPOKEN LIKE A LOSER)
1. Yo. I'M moving to Colorado.
2. Babe. I'M gonna make some killer money.
3. Hey. Its the Family Business.
4. Check It. I Will Back In December.
5. Yo. I wanna Take you Somewhere Tropical.

Here is What I Was Telling Myself.

1. I'M Not Into You!
2. I Don't Care.
3. Have Fun. Good Luck.
4. OK. Whatever.
5. I will Believe it when I get my Plane Ticket.

So weeks and weeks went by. I have lived my life and really not thought about "Mr. Colorado" too much. Until... DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (drum roll please)?
A close friend called and told me her new boy got some important information....
 (Spoken like a cliche Black Girl)  GIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL U GOTTTTAAA HEEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRR ABOUT THIS SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTT!!!!???

SO I listened. "I heard!" I let my fingers do the research and discovered "Mr. Colorado" instead of being a ton of States away, was actually less then a mile from my house. And homeboy wasn't chilling in Sarasota on the beach... homeboy was cuddled up next to "Bruce" another fellow Sarasota County Inmate!!!! "Mr. Tequila" was as dry as ever and is now living behind bars without bond until Dec. 2012! There Was No Colorado. No Job. No Money. No Plane Ticket. No Ride. Just Lies. I guess If I was actually into him... it would hurt more. I am more pissed that I was completely lied too. I can't believe it took me over a month in this town to find out! It would give me great pleasure to show you his picture but something tells me I would loose my blog because of that. I guess we are back to where It started... YOU CANT LOOSE SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNEW WAS EVEN MISSING! 

*** for all my friends here's the link... you know the name.
PS Brutus is So Pissed He Has No Comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment