Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Side Of The Bed

 Adventure # 23 Sleepless Dreams

I used to think that as a girl in my twenties, it was easy to get a guy in bed... Never being the "Let's Just Hook Up Type," I guess I never put the urban kinda legend to it's true test. You know the legend I am talking about...  Right? O.K. So it's the one, that says that any girl, at any bar, can take a guy home at some point throughout the night... Sound a little familiar? Well, I am not just any girl and now in my thirties..., cough, cough early thirties; I am not really in on just taking any guy home. After all, there should be a guy in my bed, and his name is Brutus. Though on some certain Chardonnay-filled nights, I wonder why I am home alone again on my Friday Night. (Insert I feel bad for this girl moment now.) O.K. yep... so I am sitting here typing on my Mac wondering if I would actually want someone over here? Would he get attacked by English Boyfriend Brutus? Would he want to lay in my plum-colored-specs-of-white-bru-haired-bed? Would he want to sip cheap Chardonnay and watch Chelsea Handler with me? I am guessing not.  I am also guessing that the real and attentive man in my life right now is fast asleep and ignoring me for the rest of the evening. So, just to prove my thoughts, "I'm Ridin' Solo!"  Thanks Jason Derulo for illustrating the lyrics to my evening... If you need a reference to this song, "Carla, Kathy, Ann and Kate," Please.. YOUTUBE: 

Jason Derulo "RidinSolo" (Official Lyrics Video)

Well, now that little pop-culture message is complete, here is a video of my "boyfriend" too lazy to make it into my bed also! Too Tired, too fat, too sick of me, Really? I am actually that repulsive? I guess the video says it all, I guess I really am ridin' solo?

No comments:

Post a Comment