Friday, April 15, 2011

Poolside Cabana For One Please?

Adventure #21 The Biggest Plastic Chew Toy Ever

So, its my day off and glancing at myself Wednesday morning, I noticed something was missing. My Tan? Where did it go? I live in Florida for God's sake and these crisp sun-drenched tourists look better then me. So, there I was another hour to do anything moment. It took one hour to: go to the store buy tanning lotion, make lemonade, clean out his lizard, dirty, infested pool, fill the pool up with water, buy and float his duckies, get a towel ready, wash off the patio table and finally change into my swimsuit and grab the dog. WOOOO! Brutus goes rushing through the back gate and dives into the pool belly flop style with great joy! AHHHHH....It was finally time for me to sip on my cool lemonade and catch up on my delicious gossip magazines. I was just diving into Kim K., Katy Perry and the latest off screen fight between some twit on the "Real Housewives," when I was sadly interrupted. After exactly 3 minutes from entering the pool and playing with his duckies, he decides his green pool is his new chew toy! The scratching turns into biting, ferocious growling turns into a mad man and little by little the pool get destroyed. In the past week, I have been accused of "stretching" my stories by a few readers. These readers have never owned an English Bulldog, these readers have never met Brutus! Just to prove a point and bare the future comments, I decided to videotape this debacle. There is no exaggeration. There is no stretching the truth. The only thing I wanna stretch is Brutus's face for doing this to my backyard and to his pool. People would pay money to sit on my roof and watch my hopeful day of getting a tan, wash away. This dog is crazy. This dog is white, and so am I!


No comments:

Post a Comment