Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Looking For The Right Mate

Adventure #20 The Perfect Match

Strong, dependable, courageous, tough, sensitive, funny, handsome and gentle. Are we still talking about Brutus? Well, yes... kinda. I was just walking with my boyfriend Brutus this morning and I realized he has the exact same qualities that I look for in a guy. Conscience? I think Not! I have compiled a list of what would be his face book stats or his personal add and this is what "we" came up with.
SINGLE-WHITE-ENGLISH-MAN-SEEKS-A LOT- OF-ATTENTION-FROM-CUTE-NON-COMPLICATED-LOVING-FUN-FILLED-NON-SLUTTY-FEMALE:

Strong- Have you seen his quad muscles?
Sweet- In the mornings..he really is.
Soft Kisser- See above
Handsome- Hello?  Enough said.
Funny- I think I have already explained funny things he has done.
Environmentalist- Um, yeah he poops a lot= FREE FERTILIZER!
Good With Kids- Is gentle and curious about all children.
Loves His Mommy- Quality and Rule Should be Number 1!
Loves the Outdoors- Parks, The Ocean, The Bars (my Fave!)
Sports- Cubs For Life! Professional Skateboarder.
Takes Walks- He Takes Time to Take it All in, Breathes and Relaxes.

Please Print In Sunday Newspaper! Well, that is pretty much his best qualities and therefor should be able to meet his perfect match.  Now, if I could only find a person-version of him, minus the slobber and the farts....

No comments:

Post a Comment