Friday, April 29, 2011

Emotionally Unavailable

Adventure #24 Scalping My Tickets!

Lately, I have encountered many "cheerleaders" in my blog and in my new business, Brutus Bites. And I thank them all. Though, I have also encountered the unavailable ones. You know the friends that will always go for a beer with you but aren't interested in taking the quick time, twice a week to read my posts... You know who you are. And maybe if I were to put your names on here, you would be sure to "stay tuned" and read more often. So I have two choices. #1: Keep posting scattered thoughts about my dog and his daily adventures or #2 I can call you all out! I think #2 sounds way more fun.. so here we go! Hmmm where to start. 


"Jimmy" we all know that time management is your worse threat and you biggest obstacle. Get off the couch, clean your face and get on the computer and Google: The Adventures of Brutus: Slobber Face.  It was my first post, back two months ago now...start there. Be supportive and stop being a donut! "Kdogs" we all have heard your countless stories about business practices and tutorials on life. Though, now when I am actually doing something my life, you are sitting on the sidelines and not cheering. You are the lame band wagon Rays fan, that leaves during the 2nd. inning too come back drunk, by the 7th inning stretch, and misses all the action. Boo on you. Wait I can't boo you, cause you are not even in the stadium. BLAH! "Mom" remember when we never had the "Sex Talk" back in my tweens, I never thought that would be the beginning to the end to all of our talks. Well 22 years later, I am still waiting for your talk with me about anything of substance and still waiting for you to read my blog! Your Grandson Brutus is pissed off that you in 2011, you think a desktop is something to place picture frames of all of his kids on and not a computer! "Care Bear" No! I know you don't hear that word often from girls but I will not put my blog on C.D. Rom audio for you! It takes a little time twice a week to open up my posts. I purposely listed you last because you told me you don't like to read. Crossing fingers, you made it to the end of this post and for once your baby blues aren't gonna work this time!

1 comment:

  1. Read I do, links need you, to or too? I can't find the Brutus Bites page to buy cookies for the girls. I'll show you how to do it.

    ReplyDelete