Monday, August 29, 2011

Mac D.O.A.

Adventure #46 Sad Mac

Well, some of you have probably noticed that I haven't posted anything in almost 2 weeks. That Might because of a tiny little thing missing. Nope, not Brutus. My Computer. My new Mac Book Laptop that I possessed for such a short time decided to become a chew toy, for my fabulous Bully Brutus! After a night of working and drinking I wobbled home and begin what I like to call: "Drunk Face Booking!" It's pretty funny, see you roam through pictures of people and their numerous children none of them whom you have met. You wonder... just how they could ever be married to a guy that looks like that? You come across the ones that were so much cuter in High school and the ones that have packed on more pounds their faces are now hidden between their neck rolls. There are the exes, the school teachers, the girls you were never really friends with. With this, the time passes me by and its close to 3 AM. I head to the bathroom for a quick second when I a hear the most interesting sound. Rabble, rabble, CRUNCH, CrUNCH! Shatter, shatter BREAK BREAK!! I peer down the hallway and there is my bulldog with both of his fat flaps tugging on the corner of my $1300 laptop! WTF??? BRUTUS!!!!!!!! STOPPPPP! YOUR AN ASSHOLE!! He begins to drag it halfway down the hallway towards me and terror stomps my heart and shatters my nerves. I completely take on the image of The Exorcist! You know the little girl that gets possessed and shoots vomit out of her mouth! I Yell every single swear word known to man back at this dog and all I can do is sob and only be mad at myself. I so mad that he turns two on Thursday and he is still not trained. I am mad that I left the computer on the floor. I am mad that everything nice seems to have slobber, cracks, stains and tears on it. Some response to my posts have been funny, witty, charming and interesting. Well, this one is sad. I am computerless for now but I still am Brutusfilled.

With Hope You Will Hear From Me Again Soon-

Sad in Sarasota

No comments:

Post a Comment