Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Dog Can Beat Up Your Skateboard!

Adventure # 7 Skate This!

Time 3:01 P.M. My face meets the sidewalk and Bru's balls meet the pavement.. Earlier that Day,
Time 2:48 P.M.  We are out on the town, the marina to be exact and we are taking in the fresh air and all the boats, that I will never be able to afford. It's October, beautiful and my day off work. Being single and not relaying on casual plans with God Knows who, I set sights on the afternoon with my boyfriend; Brutus. He's looking good all extra clean, sporting a bright red muscle tank. I however am stupid. I decide to wear white Capri pants. Mistake #1. Salty ocean water, lizards and skateboarding rug rats don't mix. Mistake # 2. My new pants now covered in sludge and my feet just somehow start walking towards the Tiki Bar. Suddenly, our path is interjected by a surfed out style 6 year old. He is rocking all the pads, knee pads, helmet etc. I however am not. He crosses right in front of us; as Brutus jolts right for him.... Well, for the skateboard. I got him interested in the sport at about 4 months old. Mistake #3. Well there we were, an unsupervised terror filled kid, Brutus, Brutus masculine tank top and my now dirt infested "white" Capri pants. See, Brutus loves the wheels more then ever becoming the next Tony Hawk, and starts to chew on the kids neon green colored wheels. Not the kind of shredding I had originally hoped for.  I am know completely in tangled in the leash as my feet are instantly thrown up over my face! Well, Hello Sidewalk! Nice to meet you! I finally get the leash untangled and pull the overexerted Bulldog towards me. Did I mention the bar that I was originally headed for, is all steering at me?  Making it three steps, Brutus does the typical stubborn bully thing and lays out on the pavement. He actually went on strike right there at the marina. If Brutus could speak this is how it would have gone: "Screw U Bitch! I am getting a hold of those wheels and then I will enjoy a nice cold brew! I hearing this, start to drag his Neapolitan colored balls right down the concrete. "Screw U Brutus! I am Single, dirty and on strike! Sir can I have one large Miller Light, one Patron and a extremely large envelope marked: Miami Breeder Return to Sender!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment