Thursday, February 17, 2011

Slobber Face

Crazy, farting, snoring, sniffing, drooling, messy, dirty, slobbery...these are just a few words to describe my white, year and a half old, fully blooded english bulldog. My life has completely change since I spent way to much to mention on this dog. This dog has brought me many ups in downs into my already complicated life. His name is Brutus. He's muscular and fit for his breed but his big boisterous balls make up for his lack of fatness. I decided to start writing a blog about our weekly adventures. He gets into everything and makes me CRAZY! Completely untrained, he runs wild and rules the house! How I can be on the computer right now is beyond me? I will keep it short and just tell you one small story for today.

Adventure #1 The Hairbrush


Hairbrush. A typical item in ones house. Late for work... looking for hairbrush...Water dripping......DRIP DROP..... everywhere...running around in tiny towel looking for hairbrush.....DRIP.....hmmmmmm I wonder?  DROP.......Brutus? Look everywhere....Throw on this old school x-boyfriend Tee....(Tee reads three years, no ring and all I got was this tiny T-shirt!)  Find a pile of my stuff hidden as a bone would be under his blankets in his crate. No time to punish the little monster...Start brushing clean hair....Don't realize that the Hairbrush is covered with slobber....Plus even later for work, clean hair now covered in slobber....Equals me feeling not cute and more single then ever! Thanks Brutus now go lay you lazy ass down while I go make money for your over the top lifestyle! Real Nice.

1 comment:

  1. So cute and I can picture every one of these things happening! Love it!

    ReplyDelete