Monday, March 19, 2012

Pee Drops Keep Falling On My Bed!

Adventure #58 Marking My Territory

My bed has been absent for awhile in so many ways and I feel like I haven't slept well in two years.  I have made a habit of falling asleep on my couch and between Real Housewives and random Internet searches, my sleep patterns have been horrible.  There is some loyalty to all this though. My boyfriend Brutus is always right by my side ether wedged between me and the couch pillow or on the rug next to me. However lately, someone has been mad at me! If you have read the last post, you have discovered that Stella has gotten her groove back. With this "Stella" has also been absent! The constant at home all the time Mommy is no more! Here are just a few things I have been doing instead: Fishing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Cooking, Running, Spinning, Laughing, Dating, Beaching, Bar-Hopping, Dancing and my personal favorite.. FLIRTING! All this doesn't take place on the couch or with Brutus.. and guess with all this someone isn't happy! Last night, I invited some good friends to watch sunset at a Tiki Bar and along with cocktails and a ton of laughter, I quickly lost track of time. I also extended this all into to dinner and an intimate Tee-Pee party at one of my girlfriend's houses. Yes. Yes. A real Tee-Pee. Well, falling into bed around 2 A.M. I discovered that I also had my own Pee... IN MY BED!!!!!!! The smell took over my face and I would describe it as a pungent, musky, manly scent. I would also describe it as I spent $200.00 on these Calvin Klein Sheet and Bed Set and $1700 on this bulldog...totalling a whopping $1900 for me to sleep back out on the couch for another night?????? This is unreal... This is F$#@$% UP!!!!!!!!!!! I realized it was a combination of things and a way that my English Bulldog with No Middle Finger... Just pretty much said F.U. Mom and spent the rest of his night in his crate! I spent the night again with re-runs of bitches that are bitching that there 7 carrot ring wasn't big enough and fell asleep counting pee-drops. """1,2,3,4, Pee Drops Keep Fallin on My Head...Doesn't Mean That I Wont Have Anyone Else in My Bed????"" Well.... it kinda does...So I Guess I Just Sleep at His House Instead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1HCQcSHW0

No comments:

Post a Comment