Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweaty Summer Days

Adventure #42 Real Men Love Pink



I don't know about anyone besides me but I will take a stab in the dark to say... IT'S FREAKING REALLY HOT! Summer days are here. That means me getting up even earlier to walk my little muffin butt. At 8:02 A.M. our Starbucks run and walk are done and at the end of the finish line there is a new addition! OK so I am not as well off as some of Florida friends. I Rent = No Pool. :( During this time of the year I would absolutely love a pool. I have never been a strong swimmer and I am guessing with his neon life jacket and my love for Miller Light, it would be a emergency situation anyways. So, I am stuck with my $10 dollar pool from Walmart, it's amazing! Its Hot Pink. I went yesterday of course to just pick up the basics and ended up having a $180.00 bill on God Knows what. I know what you are thinking, Hot Pink? Brutus is a boy, and by his two hanging glands I was worried. During the drive home, I kept peeking back at this purchase shoved into the back of my Jeep. What if he doesn't like it? What if he wanted the Nemo One? What if I should just shoot myself now because this is the highlight of my day? I took chance, like most things in my life, filled it up with Florida's finest spritzer and let him have at it. This is the result of sexual frustration and perhaps the color. (on him not me.) You be the judge. Victoria Secret and Ralph Lauren both think so. Do real men actually love pink?

No comments:

Post a Comment