Monday, April 9, 2012

Third Date Policy.

Adventure #60 Save The Date

Third date policy. Its a saying that has been used in the social world since at least the 1950's. How many dates does it take to seal the deal? What constitutes a date? Does he have to buy dinner? Does he have to bring flowers? Do I have to kiss on the first date? And the most important question... HOW MANY DATES UNTIL WE DO U KNOW WHAT? In Brutus Beef Cakes situation.. time is running out. April 18th 2012. This date will live in infamy. The date Brutus Beef Cake will loose his nuts. These balls have caused me, my household, my friends and my shins complete torture. So, with the date finally being set, I ask my readers a question. Do I get him laid or not not? He is two and half and still a virgin. All my boys out there are most likely saying YES!! Why not? But I would like to take a vote. I would like  everyone to look to right and quickly check your answers.  He only has one great weekend to spend with someone if we decide in a positive favor! Please take the two seconds to vote before Brutus lives on as a virgin forever! I will decide based on the the tally of votes. I think, if my readers do decide to get him laid, this blog could only get better! HEE HEE. I have enclosed a song that for some reason I am really liking lately. I wouldn't think this is my style at all but the more I listen to it... It really turns me on! HEE HEE. Maybe for Brutus and his girlfriend it will help as well. However, I am thinking he won't need any help in sealing the deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s8YK4R5qa0

No comments:

Post a Comment