Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just The Two Of Us!

Adventure #55 Single Motherhood

So, I don't really have an excuse this time besides...I haven't been in the mood to be on here. How can I expect you guys to read this stuff, if I'm not writing it right? The weeks lately have been filled with boot camp, more rats, best friend's wedding plans and of course work. The past few weeks have not included.. Daddy? About a month ago, I woke up and realised how unhealthy and non-productive it was having "Daddy Day Care," around at a drop of a hat. Although, he was a great guy and a great Daddy, it was time to let it all go. Brutus now has a Uncle Rob and an Auntie Jill. Sometimes an Uncle Keven comes by to take him out and "score chicks" with him but other then that, It's Just Us!  Some of you are probably like what is wrong this girl? It's just a dog. Besides the fact that I never wanted a dog being single or until I was responsible, I work very long hours.. or did. I cannot stand the idea of little monster man at home all by himself for over 8 hours. He's my little sugar butt. We have had some adjustments around here. I am having to wake up even earlier to walk/run him to make up for "Daddy" time loss. Funny enough, almost like a divorce Brutus is benefiting. "Mommy" has now made trips to Pet Co. a weekly event. Call them pity gifts or call them who else am I gonna spend this stuff on?  However, I am fine with it and so is Brutus. Being the only know real dominant one in the house, the humping, roughness and craziness has somewhat subsided. I never really got a handle on it and with now being the only one he has to listen too, he has no choice. In my search to get it right this time and cope with this crap... I found a funny website. It is called "Dating Site For Single Pet Parents and Those That Love Them!" Apparently there are other broken pet homes out there! I have listed the site at the end of my post to help others! The only thing is I also googled "Dating for weirdos and whack jobs," and a whole bunch of more information came in handy. Odd. 

I do wonder if he Brutus misses the whole idea of all of us together? Is he now a product of a broken home? Will I somehow turn him gay with these excessive outfits and collar choices? Will there ever be another Daddy to take the old ones place? My friends and family seem to think so... Brutus and I however are still outside on the fence!

Dating Site for Single Pet Parents & Animal Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment