Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Make You Wanna Move Your Dancing Feet!

Adventure #10 "To The Rescue!" 

If you know me at all which some of my readers do very well, I hate being bothered or rushed when I trying to get out the door. I have a routine as with most things in my life and I like structure at least at home. I have no idea how I could ever live with anyone else. Wonder how I made room for my new roommate Brutus. He is a pig. I constantly am re-picking up his basket full of toys, whipping his face or the drool under it. My life is constant. I woke up one day and actually said, "Why is my whole life Have TA?" I have ta do laundry, I have ta pick up dog poop. Well, my "Have Ta," that day was actually a fun one. I have ta get cute to go to Tampa! O.K. I deal with that one. I do not know what my dogs obsession with watching me get ready is? He love my soap, he loves the smell of my makeup and  he loves my brush. (see adventure # 1.) If this were a man he would be the most attentive and enduring kind that there is: but he's not. So I am wedged up on my sink where I like to sit putting on eyeshadow and I hear the most unfamiliar sound. I always have music on in the house and on the ipod that day was a live version of Bob Marley circa 1979. The exact song was "Sun is Shining!" I open the bathroom door (which I slammed on his face earlier cause he was humping my leg) so I could see what the Hell was going on! There he was my manly bulldog head straight up, ears back howling at the ceiling! I wanted to run and find the camera but on that day, I sat on the bathroom tile and laughed my freaking ass off! I don't know if its was the high pitched keyboard notes or just the pure ghost of Bob Marley?!  Though, My English bully that day exuded soul like a true dread lock Rastafarian! I was ready to run out and buy him a yellow, red and green bandanas! I was ready to light him up a smoke! I know you guys think I am crazy but I tested it. I played some Jack Johnson and I got nothing! So, I went back to the exact same 
song and once again, the howling! Yep, it's settle my dog is awesome. My dog is cultural. 
My dog might be Bob Marley?

1 comment: