Friday, March 11, 2011

Do I Look Fat In This?

Adventure #11 Maybe we should get you another size!

I want to get this straight right from the jump, I think my dog looks naked without a T-shirt. Following in his predecessors footsteps; Uga (The Original Georgia Mascot back in 1956,) wore shirts. And not just shirts, he wore well fitting T's with the famous Team Logo proudly displayed on his back. So, with that being said, I still feel my dog is naked when we leave the house without some sort of item of clothing on. This dog has everything from your standard bandannas (BORING) to swearword wristbands to hats to raincoats to cubs jersey's to Halloween costumes to manly Bill Cosby sweaters to his not so favorite long sleeve T's. At 8 weeks we had our first party with our new family member Brutus. He strutted around in his black gangster hoodie with the words "Mansion Security" written on it. Since then I was hooked! In the beginning he put up no front in getting dressed by me Mom, at any point. Well he was only 9 Pounds so i guess he couldn't do much but lay there and take it. Well, now as soon as I go for his drawer, yes insert joke here- he has his own drawer, he goes leaping off the bed and back into his crate. (Which is known as Jail!) His other favorite spot to hid is under the coffee table. The table is just deep enough so I cant grab him without actually physically picking up and moving the table. Anyways, it is struggle. He does however know that once I get a T on we are going somewhere! This dog has been everywhere. The dog beach, the bars, the ocean, the fish market, the Starbucks....whatever. He loves it. I am keeping it short today but I wanted to include many different looks like he has adorned around town. He has so many looks! By the way did I mention this dog needs to cut back on salt or beer because after wearing a shirt only once, it never fits again? And between you and me, it isn't the dryer!

1 comment:

  1. Great job kiddo. Love the posts and pics. You think he looks naked, I think he looks mildly retarded. hahaha, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete