Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do You Like This Color?

Adventure # 39 "I'm In The Hue For Love

So, I have to remember that I have expanded my readers from my normal Gmail and Face Book to "Bob" in Indiana and "Jai Jim" In Bangkok! I also have a reader named "Kenane from Jamaica and a reader a "Adriene" from West Hollywood! I have to remind you guys that up to this point, I have never mentioned my name, my age or shown my face in any picture in my blog. My popularity has grown unexpectedly larger then I had thought and I am excited to keep expanding! So, my apologies to my friends that have probably seen this video already. It's a oldie but goodie and truly explains Brutus's Curiosity! This video was taken when he was about 6 months old. He has always been very curious with most beauty products that I use but on this particular afternoon, he was so engaged it was worth recording! I absolutely adore that #1 He is sitting so still and # 2 That I actually captured his shifty eyes and his "approval" of this particular shade. I loved this dog from the first time I ever held him. At 63 pounds now, don't know if I could ever again? Enjoy! This is one of my absolute favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment