Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wide Awake Wake Up Call

Adventure # 72 Just One Of Them Days...

Letting Go Is Something I am certainly not known for and A lot can happen in a week. A lot can happen in 5 mins. Over the last few days, I have discovered that nothing is certain. Instead of complaining about the vices, miss steps and poop piles.... I am just gonna breathe. It took me a long time to let everything go, accept what cards I was dealt and picked up the pieces. Bru has been a true happiness in my life and I really can't take anything back... I think its best sometimes to just go with the flow and STOP ANALYZING EVERYTHING! A friend a long time ago told me never let anyone live in your head Rent Free! I love that saying, but hardly ever obey by it. I went out on The 4th Of July Very apprehensive as to what to expect. Some people (mostly couples) would argue with me that 4th of July is Not a "Couple Kind of Holiday." Sorry, but I beg to differ. Name one Holiday that really isn't? Here is what I pictured: 3 sets of couples, all holding hands, the famous ahh lets lean on my boyfriend's chest and take in all the oooohhhhhsss and ahhhhhhhhhhhhs. Then there's me and my wet, anxious meat muscle adorned with glow sticks, some Miller Lights and the feeling of vulnerability, that comes from a mid summer wish that just didn't happen.  And Here's What Happened: Noticed a Guy's Back Of All Things, smiled and went on my merry way. Ended up running into his back a few bars down the road and proceeded to flirt my freaking face off in hopes of finding my own little firecracker! LOL Well.. Something Clicked so We Proceeded On Our Own Little Adventure for the next 36 hours. Countless Smiles, Bars, Friends, Exercise Challenges, Sushi Rolls and Crazy Scenarios came about in the following days... One Being Kicked out of a Popular Pool in Town, breaking a glass window to get into my house, a complete Brutus Dominance Challenge and Yelling at 2 Pig Face Rent-A-Cops where just a few highlights of the weekend. Though for some reason, even with all this crazy chaos... we were both able to even each other out! For Some reason, I am actually just going with it. Not Gonna Analyze, not gonna Question and I am gonna be quiet... Hell I Shouldn't Even Being Bloging about This??? Copy, Paste, Print, Delete or Save For Later?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>song below is totally an inside joke<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                                               so classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment