Monday, March 28, 2011

Beach or Bust!

Adventure #15 Point and Click!

I decided the only way to truly understand what is going through my dogs head, was to record it. I placed my camera on his collar facing outwards his path ahead. Somewhere between 18 rubber bands, a paper clip, plastic wrap and much creativity;  I had the camera drool proof and ready! We were off! Out to our usual place by the bay. He loves it! There are many other dogs there and much eye candy for me! The only way to explain my dogs walks are tiring. From the sound of the waves crashing and his love of seashells, this dog hearts the beach! This video is not for the easily dizzy type. Remind you, I am not a professional photographer, I am not perfect, there I said it X-boyfriend # 17. I am an amateur just trying to capture the cute moments between my boyfriend Brutus and I. As shown in the video, this dog twists and turns, jumps and snorts his way out to the beach. He loves everything from the sand to the tourists sporty speedos! I think my favorite part (if you watch it all the way through), is him leaping on top of a rock and missing it. He falls backwards and unlike most people I know, try's again. This video not only shows my dogs love of the beach, it shows me that even the smallest thing like going for a walk, is pure joy! Taking time to enjoy my life each day and breathe is my new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment