Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No Balls, No Listen!

Adventure # 52  "I Love My Uncle James!"

Even if you are a new reader or an avid one you have heard me complain that my dog is crazy. His favorite pastime is waiting for the arrival of me to come home. Its the same itunes song on repeat everyday. The tune goes something like this: "Jeep roars up to the front, I hear the car door shut, then the unlock of door as I run down the floor! I await for my Mommy, I can't wait for a slobby! Oh Oh Kiss Me! Feed Me! Ooh Please let me Hump Thee!" Yep, that's it and for some reason last Sunday, Uncle James was playing a different tune! I was at work another long day and I asked my friend James to take out the Slobber Monster! he thankfully obliged and made his way down Osprey Ave. I got kinda busy at work and as soon as I saw Mr. Uncle James walk in the door, I was ready for a story! How many poop piles did he leave this time? What did he tear up and eat of mine? How messy is my freshly cleaned house? Well, James walked in with a shit eating grin on his face... oh crap here we go! Apparently, Mr. Brutus Beefcake was a perfect little couch potato like angel! Directly spoken from James, "I didn't even know that was the same dog. I anticipated being pounced on and ravaged and the little meatball just casually walked out of the bedroom. No Barks, No Excitement. No Crazy!" He then put his leash on and took a casual stroll down the block. No pulling. No aggressiveness. Pee. Pee. No Poop. WHATTTTT??????  Are u freaking kidding me? Of course, I didn't want the little Tanker Truck giving my friend a hard time but come on! Just months before, James had broken his arm and Brutus mistakenly took his cast for a raw hide bone. I don't know what to think? Should I be happy? Should I now realize this dog is only crazy when I'm around? Between the fun-loving stories from Daddy and now the little prince he is for Uncle James, I am thinking about asking for sitters more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment