Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY!


Adventure #76 Order a Big Meal To Fill You For a Lifetime!

"I would like to order this, with a side of this, minus that, add that but take out this!" Sound Familiar? We are talking about dinner out right? You know those people; maybe you are one of them. You like that certain mouth-watering item but suddenly you change your mind.. Everything is halted and then it's time to order! "I will have your famous Cobb Salad minus the chicken.. you can add the bacon but only crispy please... egg whites chopped and dressing on the side right?" (should you be writing this down)? You get your meal and because you ordered it exactly how you commanded it, you are suddenly surprised it didn't all come out the way you planned it..... 

I sit here. In Bed as usual. The clock ticks. I went to bed at 12 and between Instagram, Chicago Sports News and Brutus's Snoring; Its Suddenly 2 am. I have officially used Brutus as My New IHOME Docking Station. He is laid out on his back, flaps flopping and has become the primary holder of all the technical portals at my disposal. He has an IPOD, and IPHONE and a Cordless IMOUSE on his chest. He doesn't seem to mind, he's been out for hours. I wish I could say the same. So.... My Question Tonight Is:

Do You Think Relationships are a minus this or an add that? Cause Looking around the last ten years or so, I feel that You Can Honestly... Just Take It Or You Leave It! I look at some of my friends, and I feel like they really wanted the Perfect Cobb Salad but the settled for a side dinner salad instead. To Each as Own as the all say. And Then I get Down On Myself For still being single, married-less, not-engaged ever, non-prego and wondering...

Do I Want TO Settle For Whats on The Menu? Or Do I Wait Around For a New Restaurant to Open?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THIS SONG HAS BEEN ON MY SPOTIFY ENTITLED:
 "CLUELESS DONUTS" FOR THREE MONTHS!!! CHECK IT OUT BELOW<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment