Friday, August 3, 2012

Smashed Baby Bliss?

Adventure #75 Forgetful Silliness

Brutus has a way a getting on to the bed. He sneaks and circles kinda like a shark does; slowly and patiently waiting to attack. When he pounces and finds his way, to his surprise there is another foreign object laying next to Mommy. Over the last now two and half years, this bed has been empty. As I have said before, I have barely slept in it. My long nights of Chinese and re runs on the couch have come to a close and finally I let someone real in. So, what now? Its been a month and I feel like I am on the verge of another guy telling me He's not good enough for me. So, what's so great about me? I forget to clean the toilet rings, pick up dirty laundry and have been even so lazy that getting up and filling Brutus's dog bowl feels like a climb up Mount Fuji! I also forget to throw out spoil milk, I barely buy groceries and I am pretty sure my gas tank is empty right now. So, I am left with questions and I am not sure if anyone out there can answer any of them? Here's three... Can somebody help me? Things are starting to get silly.

1. What is the point of all of this?
2. Why do we feel not complete being alone?
3. Is there anyway Brutus can wipe his butt.. cause I am pretty sure he left a foreign object hanging?

Song Below To My Surprise Has Now Come Out on The Terrible Thing We Call Top 40! I Knew It A Year Ago....:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ?

No comments:

Post a Comment