Thursday, June 9, 2011

Life and Bug Bites

Adventure # 34 Soy This!

Do you ever wake up and immediately everything seems to be going wrong? Even the simplest things are on my nerves today. Eyes half open, I head to the living room to find an extremely large steamer on my new steamed carpet! Ironic? Who cares I am too tired to think! Then I head to Starbucks, (where I should own stock in) and my $5 dollar coffee belongs to someone else! I go through the driveway and have no intention of turning around. What is with the Soy People? Are they really Lactose? Are they really just trying to act like they live in New York City and are against cows? Seriously? I Heart Cows! Their Soy Crap tastes like the stuff that was left on my carpet this morning! Anyways, I then take boo for a walk and after 35 minutes the bugger finally takes another dump. I'm full of sweat, still half-awake and I try to sit on my porch and catch up on my emails. Yep... here's another doozy! My email that I have had for 7 year's password wont work! It is asking me all kinds of security questions. Who are you dating? What is your favorite food? What is your dog's name? Ummmmm...  Let me think. I am now not dating anyone. My favorite food.....well back seven years ago, I was a gym and nutrition freak! Now, I consume anything in quantity! Chinese food, ribs, nachos! BRING IT!  And what's with my dog's name? Back seven years ago...was Sadie a family dog... she is dead! THANKS HOT MAIL! Thanks for bringing back child depressed memories!! My I Tunes are even bothering me! Somehow, Corrine Bailey Rae bugs me now! If you don't know her and are single. Don't listen! I used to love her, making dinner at my X's. Now,  I wanna pull her face right through the computer and say, "guess what Bitch! I am not fallin' in love!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvp4BskFKjI  I need a cure to complete me. I think its a big o' drink! Oh, wait it's only 9 am. So, I head to the computer covered in itchy bug bites and somehow this is therapeutic! Get it all out! Hopefully all of your days are going better! I know there are worse things in the world right now but these are mine for today. I am glad its still early. I picking up that stuff on the carpet, bottling it up and selling it back to Star Bucks! I am glad I have got it all out... and so has Brutus! He is drinking Soy now and wearing trendy glasses. Good Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment