Sunday, June 26, 2011

Baby Come Back!

Adventure #38  I put a dollar in one of those change machines.  
Nothing changed.  ~George Carlin

Why Does it seem like my dog has changed more in the last two years then I have? If you know me personally, you know what I am gonna say. OK well... people in and all over my lives are making changes and big ass ones. On any given day, another one of my friends up North or anywhere are prego, one is getting engaged, the other getting a divorce, another on her forth kid and my favorite ahhhh sigh.... the June Wedding. Sorry if u were married in June but come on people... How freaking predictable??? Blah... I compare June weddings to sandpaper, standard white sheets. They are just Blah, they are just wrong, they are just worth brushing down the aisle of bed bath and beyond to something more exciting. Again, sorry if u married in June but I didn't think you were reading this because u liked that I was a sugar coater. Anyways, life around here seems to be at a complete stand still and I think some of my friends think I am becoming bitter.  Brutus and I are on a complete routine and about to sign another lease extension on our humble de slobber. Though, I have to ask... Why? Why am I opting to stay put? Not much has changed and I guess I realize it more when other people are changing constantly. Brutus has completely changed from a perfect white snowball to a smelly, stained, wrinkled and old man face. Some of my readers have asked me to post pictures of the little guy in the beginning. These are the cutest ones of the bunch and I am wondering if he could have gotten any cuter? He was a lot harder to deal with back then (if u can guess that) so I guess that's a good change. And he also was smaller... a lot smaller and easier to tame. Like any male after time, they become less and less obedient and over the last year, I guess I lost my dominance. I miss my old little puppy, I miss carrying him in my arms... I miss his puppy breath.  In recent posts, I have included various old school songs to go along with some of my thoughts. I have received funny comments about each one, all good. So to stick with past precedence here's a good oldie for all to enjoy this evening.  P.S. I don't think I was even born yet but for some reason... I Heart this song! The hair and the graphics are hysterical!


No comments:

Post a Comment