Monday, April 30, 2012

Mini Brutus

Adventure # 63 The Abrupt Dog-Napping of Mini Brutus

It the weekend. Its hot and I am sipping a mimosa poolside with my ladies! We are gossiping about boys of course, checking and crossing off the lists of possible suitors for my Girlfriend Kate and I. Too short. Too Pertinacious. Too Young. Too Hot. Too Cold. As I am casually getting a Mani-pedi and eyebrow wax... I am unaware of the cruel wrong doings that are happening just steps away. See, I have this little rubber Mini Brutus that posts up on my dashboard of my Jeep. Hes chill and protective and I absolutely love him! Unannounced to me.. He was ripped out of his perch and abruptly stolen out of my vehicle! I enjoy more mimosas and more chit-chat and wobble home to get ready for another Saturday Night Out!  A few days go by and I log on to a social networking site... you might have heard of it.. its called Face BOOK. Anyways, I get a friend request from a miniature rubber bulldog claiming to be my Mini Brutus!

SAYYYYYY WHHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????!!!!! What is wrong with these people? What is wrong with the World? More Importantly, what the Hell is wrong with my friends??? Mini Brutus has been now missing for over a month and I want him back! I have offered rewards of beer, vodka and pleaded intensely back for his safe recovery! I am putting this out here to all my readers!! FIND MINI BRUTUS!! SAVE HIM FROM MY DRUNK AND IRRESPONSIBLE FRIENDS!!!! I love him and he's all mine!!! I am offering up an all expense paid trip to Legends Pub on a Saturday Afternoon for All You Can Drink Wine, Beer and Pizza in Mini Brutus's Save Return Home! I do want to mention that apparently Mini looks like he doesn't really miss me? He has been spotted at the gym, in a hot tub, at a few local watering holes and in the supermarket? I am beginning to think they are spoiling and brain washing him! I am afraid that he will never make it back on his protective perch, I am afraid for his safe return home to me. Mom.


I have included pictures of places last seen and his Face Book Link for examining.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003711768145

No comments:

Post a Comment