Thursday, April 26, 2012

23 Reasons to Put You on Blast!

Adventure #62 Another One Bites The Dust!

The entire time I have written this blog, I have worked in tiny stories of my own personal life. Yes, this is about my dog but this post since Bru is in recovery from his surgery, will just be about me... Throughout my dating history, I have dated guys from many walks of life. From surfers to business men, from bartenders to fisherman and artists to assholes. Though one thing I have never dated is younger. My age range now being 33, is 30-40. I have never gone much younger. I need a man. I need stability. I need to be treated like a lady! So, when a fresh 23 year-old came heroically to me one night, I threw all my rules out the door. The first few times we went out, I was constantly doing the math in my head. Holy Crap! This guy was only 6 when I lost my virginity! Holy Moly! This guy is a baby! After I got over the thoughts of pampers and school books I got to really know him. And to my surprise he was actually pretty mature, thoughtful and stable. We shared stories and wine on the dock numerous nights and got to know what made each other tick! Though, some of the times that little girl in my head would say...hey you there? This isn't right. Hes too young, he's leaving for grad school soon... what are you doing? I shook her off like a mosquito and didn't listen!  I had doubts from friends about his age as well and I didn't listen to them. So here I am again on the dock ready to commit to a short-term relationship with a guy that apparently had a lot to hide. After dinner, a guitar solo and intimate conversation, I shoved my doubts under the mattress and said screw it! Running my personal best on the beach the next morning, sober red flags arose from the previous nights conversation. Number 1. He HATES BULLDOGS???? WTF???? Say what?????? He said he hated the noises that they make and hates all the drool! Number 2. He wont read my blog. We were on the computer sharing different favorite websites and I went to sign on my blog. The Blog that has helped me achieve a better way to vent and a great escape to creative writing! This Guys a joke.. RIGHT? Well, Red Flag Number 3 is his adamant reasoning for wanting to just be exclusive in the bedroom department. Being single for so long, I agreed and was pretty flattered that a rip roaring 6-pack young man wanted that with me? Red flag? you say? It's because when most people are doing something wrong they go the extra step to cover up shit! In less then 6 hours of me leaving his house after an amazing date, I found out his young ass was getting other young ass! I am not ashamed to write any of this. Its my fault, I didn't listened. Its my fault I tried to see the good, yes once again. Its his loss, his fault and his mistake. Kinda Funny he didn't think with all my extra years of dating and disasters ... I FOUND OUT PRETTY EASILY!! Though, since one of us is acting so immature I guess I can stoop down to your dirty, agnostic-self and say...

Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson 
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo) 
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson 
Heaven holds a place for those who pray 
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey) 



check out this song below!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment