Monday, April 16, 2012

Population 1

Adventure #61 Hater Ville

Well... I saw some pictures posted from my friend "K-B" this past weekend and besides being awesome... I realized just how crazy the last um about 40 days have been. Pardon the expression.. "I have been only been home to Shit, Shower and Shave!" Ha ha But still gross. I am finally out there and with this I apparently have left some of my nice manners at home. There are some things that I have said... that some people almost can't stomach. Why Can't they you might ask? Cause Some of it has been jarring and yet some of it has been the truth. Within my blog, I have never mentioned my name, my age, my city, my friends/x's specifics and I have never posted one picture of myself. I however, have said many personal things including my hope to find and place everything in order one day and maybe get it right? I have also completely told the truth, I have sacrificed different opinions from my friends and found a little more about me in the long run. I don't take anything back. I don't want to candy code much anymore. Yes! This is about Brutus. maybe the little guy is embarrassed about Mom talking about his balls so much. Maybe Mom should get a Life.. and I guess that's just what I did! I just wanna put it right here that I don't wanna hold back anymore. With Brutus's manhood finally getting cut-off... I am also going to cut-off the bullshit and take it up a notch! YES! I will get more clever in disguising my close ones but I will warn you that this is my life, this is my blog and I enjoy writing it! I hope you enjoy reading it as well! I will say sorry for one cute guy that I decided to let everyone know what was up... but I will warn you it would have been better if I actually told the whole truth! Good on you part and bad on mine! HEE HEE! Lots of Love! Here's To You All! Just Don't F*%& Me OVER! xxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment